Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Classy Framed Wipe-off Board

Hey ya'll creative folks!

I got the pretty and classy framed wipe-off board made for about $5! It was quick and easy too. The hardest part was gathering the materials. Here's your list:


  • Frame with real glass 
  • Scrapbook paper that matches your decor
  • Wipe-off markers
  • FLAT Embellishments
  • Cutter
  • Scrappy glue


You need real glass to write on and wipe-off long term. The plastic sheets just don't hold up to the cleaning of the ink. Also you need flat embellishments because otherwise your frame wont close properly and will look wonky.

I got my frame in the largest size and cheapest price I could at Walmart. I cleaned the frame and glass on both sides. Then I removed the contents of the frame and used the display paper for my template. I began with heavy patterned cardstock and layered the paper and some embellishments flat and glued it all down. Once dry I closed up the frame and hung it on the wall. It was so easy and looks so nice!

I apologize but I glued it all together and now am not sure which paper line I used. If I figure it out I'll update the post. Wish I'd thought of it at the time. I was just cuttin', gluin', and groovin' to the radio and totally got into my crafty zone - what? You mean you don't get lost that way too? naaah.... lol

HUGS creative peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment