Thursday, January 23, 2014

Unboxing A whole year of new Yankee Candles!




Just recently I saw that Yankee Candles were having a January sale where you can purchase six of the larger candles for $60 online and shipping was $5 dollars! I happen to really enjoy good smellin' candles so I was all too happy to discover said sale!











Although I have been gifted their candles, and browsed their location in the mall - I have never ordered from them before and I was seriously excited! I chose the largest sizes available for the scents I wanted.  Candle scents for each season was my aim. A whole year of candle joy!





They arrived on my porch in two boxes on a chilly morning. We opened the box and discovered that they had been well packaged for their journey to us. It was kinda fun taking the cold candles out of the boxes. Each arrived in perfect and great smelling condition.





I received a yummy smelling candle for Christmas and have been enjoying it very much. The Vanilla Frosting scented candle we have already been using is almost gone so these came at just the right time. The new candle we chose to enjoy now is Season of Peace.



Wow, Season of Peace smells really good! It is a pleasant clean relaxing sort of scent. Familiar yet I cannot place it.  I wish they would keep it year round because its a keeper!


Good times - good smelling times that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment